you want to be a vendor at the
Sixth Annual Jacksonville Hempfest?
Below is the Official policy for vendors at the Sixth Annual Jacksonville Hempfest May 31, 2003.
2003 SIXTH ANNUAL JACKSONVILLE HEMPFEST
RULES & REGULATIONS
year the 6th Annual Jacksonville Hempfest will be held at the Jacksonville Beach
Seawalk Pavalion on May 31st from 12:Noon to 9:PM.
The hempfest site is located in Jacksonville Beach Florida adjacent to
Beach Boulevard (US-90)'s dead end at the ocean.
Below is a list of rules and regulations that must be followed by those who wish to be vendors at this event.
the event kicks off at 12:Noon it is desirable for vendors to have their tents
display tables set up and ready for operation by 11:30 AM.
fees are a donation of $50 in advance or $75
the day of the event payable to
PO Box 441621
Jacksonville, Florida 32222
3) Vendor fees are not refundable if the event is cancelled due to bad weather conditions. In case of a bad weather cancellation, all vendors who paid a set up fee in advance will be considered PAID IN ADVANCE for the next hempfest (date to be determined).
4) Each vendor will be assigned a 12 x 12 area on a FIRST COME FIRST SERVED basis for each set up donation fee. If a larger area is needed you will be required to pay a second vendor setup fee. Vendors can begin setting up their booths, tents, tables, etc. no earlier than 9:30AM on the day of the event.
5) Due to earlier problems with the buried sprinkler system at the event site the City of Jacksonville Beach has required the vendors not to use any spikes or stakes to tether their tents to the ground. Instead they request weights be used to keep tents stationary. This can consist of concrete blocks, bricks, concrete or sand filled containers, etc.
6) There will be very little (if any) electrical power available for vendors at this years event. It is advisable to bring a lantern or battery operated light in case it is needed toward the end of the event for clearing and cleaning your vendor area.
7) No alcohol, food or drinks will be sold at this years event with the exception of potato chips, pre-packaged candy or other factory sealed products. It is our policy not to compete with the restaurants surrounding the event site (we need their support).
8) Each paid vendor will receive two (2) numbered vendor badges. At least one person at all times must be present and wearing one of these badges while the vendor booth is in operation during the event.
9) Outdoor portable restrooms will be at the event site. It is requested that these be used instead of using nearby business restrooms unless you are a patron of the business.
10) If any help is needed or questions answered during the event you can direct your questions or problems to the JAXCAN booth that will also be set up at the event site. Otherwise questions can be answered by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are interested in being a vendor fill out the form below. You may also call 904-732-4785 for further info and contacts.